- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
Heyday collects the following data:
- Navigational information : information about your computer and your visits to our website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed
- Only when you submit a web from or interact with us (phone, chat) will we collect personal information : such as name, email address, phone number, company, and if you apply online for a job, also your CV and cover letter. )
- We do not collect any “sensitive information”, that is information that falls within the definition of “special categories of data” under GDPR or any other applicable law relating to privacy and data protection.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Heyday with most of the data we collect. We collect data and the data is processed by our third party HubSpot, Inc., when you:
- Voluntarily complete any form or customer survey or online subscription or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Heyday may also receive your data indirectly from the following source, only if you place an online purchase order:
- Shopify Inc (151 O’Connor Street, Ground floor, Ottawa, ON K2P 2L8, Canada)
3. How we use your data?
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites;
- develop and improve our products and services;
- send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- contact you about billing, account management, and other administrative matters;
- investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse; or
- meet legal requirements.
Legal basis for processing Personal Information (EEA visitors only)
If you are a visitor located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), Heyday is the data controller of your personal information. Heyday's Data Protection Officer can be contacted here.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Use of Navigational Information
We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Websites and to provide you with a better experience when you interact with HubSpot. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about Heyday. Navigational Information, such as IP address, is used to approximate your location. For example, we may use your approximate location to provide content that has been translated or send emails at certain times using your local time zone.
You may disable the collection and use of your location data through browser-, operating system- or device-level settings. Consent concerning location data may be withdrawn at any time here.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer's consent via email prior to posting the customer's name and testimonial.
Social Media Features
4. How do we store your data?
Heyday securely stores your data via Hubspot (postal address: 25 First Street, 2nd Floor
Cambridge, MA 02141 USA) on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the United States East region. HubSpot leverages the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in the EU (Frankfurt, Germany region) to support the processing of local customer data that is critical to its customers' businesses. This includes leads, email events, and analytics. To ensure lawful data transfers from the EU, HubSpot's Data Processing Agreement includes the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) as the mechanism to transfer data from the EU to the US, more info on Hubspot hosting in the FAQ about its cloud infrastructure.
Retention of Personal Information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information at an earlier date if you so request, as described in the "How to Access & Control Your Personal Data" below.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using your HubSpot account. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created
If you have agreed to receive marketing content (emails, notifications,…), Heyday will send you information about products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Heyday from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
6. What are your data protection rights?
Heyday would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Heyday for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Heyday correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Heyday to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Heyday erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Heyday restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Heyday's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Heyday transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us per email: email@example.com, or by filling in the form here. You can also write to us: Heyday Integrated Circuits, 4 traverse Dupont, 06130 Grasse, France
7. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- [Add any uses your company has for cookies]
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Heyday uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Heyday uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Heyday sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
Or write to us: Heyday Integrated Circuits, 4 traverse Dupont, 06130 Grasse, France
14. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Heyday has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the CNIL (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés ) :
3 place de Fontenoy
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Téléphone : +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22
- Heyday is as diligent as possible in compiling and updating the information on its website. However, Heyday does not guarantee the correctness and completeness of the information provided on its website. Equally, Heyday does not guarantee that this information is up to date. For questions concerning our products, their specifications and their utilization please contact us. All information, representations, links or other messages may be changed by Heyday at any time without prior notice or explanation to the user.
- The www.heyday-ic.com website is managed by Heyday Integrated Circuits – 4 traverse Dupont – Grasse – France, a company registered in Grasse. Registration number: 803 183 771
- The heyday-ic.com domain is registered by GoDaddy: 14455 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. 226 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 United States
- The www.heyday-ic.com site is hosted on the Hubspot CMS Cloud infrastructure. In line with all Hubspot product infrastructure, the Hubspot CMS is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the United States East region. HubSpot leverages the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in the EU (Frankfurt, Germany region) to support the processing of local customer data that is critical to its customers' businesses. This includes leads, email events, and analytics. To ensure lawful data transfers from the EU, HubSpot's Data Processing Agreement includes the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) as the mechanism to transfer data from the EU to the US, more info on Hubspot hosting in the FAQ about its cloud infrastructure.
- The www.heyday-ic.com site is the property of Heyday Integrated Circuits
- This website was created and designed by BG using the Hubspot CMS, HelpfulHero and custom modules